We want to let you know about some changes we are making to the way that we work, based on guidance from government to reduce non-essential social and professional contact.
- We will be contacting all schools and settings ahead of any visits to discuss the situation
- Wherever possible we are aiming to reduce visits to settings and will aim to handle as many appointments as possible through phone or email.
- If this is not practical and the appointment cannot be postponed and the setting says it is urgent then the appointment will go ahead.
- We are stopping all home visits because these children are considered medically vulnerable.
- All central training at Whitefield has been cancelled for the moment.