Monday 6th July
- 10am-11am – SEMH: Planning, Good Practice and Provision, the role of the SENCO – David Lyall SENCO and counsellor. Download slides | Watch video
- 2pm-3pm – ‘Working with sensory impaired (SI) learners’ – Bev Mars SENCO and NatSIP Associate. | Download Slides | Watch video
Tues 7th July
- 10am-11am – ‘Pathological Demand Avoidance- supporting children in our schools’ – Laura Kerbey Founder, Positive Autism Training | References and useful reading | Watch video
- 2pm-3pm – ‘Support and Solutions for ADHD girls in mainstream school’ – Dr Janet Hoskins, Senior Lecturer Special Education, University of East London. Download slides | Watch video
Wed 8th July
- 10am-11am – ‘Autism personal guide through lockdown – a personal account and strategies for schools’ – Siena Castellon, author of ‘The Spectrum Girl’s Survival Guide’, autism advocate and anti-bullying campaigner. Download slides | Watch video
- 2pm-3pm – ‘Inclusive strategies for pupils with Down’s Syndrome’ – Gillian Bird, Service Director Downs Syndrome Association.
- 3pm-3:30pm – Natasha Vadher – An inspirational young adult with down’s syndrome; her personal story of her journey through school, Project Search and into work.
Thurs 9th July
- 9.30- 11.30am – SENCO Forum – For SENCos only – including Presentations from Debbie Kilbride Programme Leader UEL, SENCO award and other SEN qualifications. Download the Recovery Curriculum Resource
- 2-3pm – ‘Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants in the classroom’ Matthew Parker, Senior Teaching Fellow, UCL Institute of Education.
Friday 10th July
- 10am-11am – ‘Overcoming Barriers to Learning – – offering low effort, high impact practical strategies’ – Amjad Ali Senior Leader, TEDx Speaker, qualified SENCO and an Advanced Skills Teacher in Teaching and Learning.