The training will:
- Enhance delegates’ knowledge and understanding of good autism practice
- Help delegates to question, evaluate and develop autism practice within their setting
- Provide delegates with the tools to audit staff skills and identify training needs
- Develop skills and knowledge so that delegates can support their organisation to meet/exceed the requirements of external reviewers such as Ofsted and be compliant with legislative requirements.
- This session will bring lead practitioners from a range of organisations together to discuss, share and develop practice and understanding.
For staff who have a leadership role that includes responsibility for developing provision for pupils on the autism spectrum within a school setting